Friday, December 09, 2005

What's in a Name (12/10)

I noticed a type of car which has a disconnected double letter (like the disconnected T's in TASTE). Between the double letters was a word which is something you'd find in a playground.

What's the car and what's the something?

Click here for the answers!


Post a Comment

<< Home