Saturday, March 25, 2006

Comp Time (3/25)

I'm thinking of two two-syllable six-letter terms thrown around in the tech industry. One is something physical that you use, while the other is something non-physical that you use. If you take the first term, change the fourth and fifth letters (both letters which when spoken are also words) to two other letters (both of which when spoken are also words), and read it backward, you'll get the second term.

What are these two terms?

Click here for the answers!


Post a Comment

<< Home