Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Utter Nonsense (2/22)

I've looked long and hard for a word which, upon switching the syllables around, makes another word (without any further manipulation). The closest I've found is the following:

Keep in mind that this is utter nonsense. I found a common prefix which when its two syllables are reversed forms a type of hat. By combining the two, you can make a single word which means "fast hat."

What is the nonsense?

Click here for the answer!


Post a Comment

<< Home